Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2016

[BREAKING: Khan Resources signs settlement papers with GoM for release of $70m from escrow]

Please click Display Images or Download Pictures to properly view this newswire

- BREAKING NEWS -

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Follow Cover Mongolia on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube and Blogspot

 

Khan Announces Completion of Documentation for Settlement Payment

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - May 18, 2016) - Khan Resources Inc. ("Khan" or the "Company") (CSE:KRI) announces that Khan and the Government of Mongolia have signed the settlement documentation required for the release of US$70 million to Khan from the escrow agent located in New York. With the execution of such agreement, joint instructions will be issued to the escrow agent to transmit the funds to Khan, and Khan's counsel will secure a dismissal order from the United States District Court in Washington, DC of Khan's petition for certification of the international arbitration award rendered on March 2, 2015 in favour of Khan.

The Company is continuing to investigate and detail options to distribute the majority of the funds remaining, after discharge of liabilities and obligations, to shareholders in a tax-efficient and timely manner. The process may entail multiple tranches.

With the forthcoming transmittal of the settlement to Khan, the Company's primary objectives have now been met, and Martin Quick and Raffi Babikian have announced their retirement from the Board. The Company wishes to thank Messrs. Quick and Babikian for their valued input and years of service through very trying times.

Link to release

 

---

Suite 303, Level 3, Elite Complex

14 Chinggis Avenue, Sukhbaatar District 1

Ulaanbaatar 14251, Mongolia
Email: info@covermongolia.com
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.

2 comments:

  1. How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing And Trusted Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}..

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... well if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or call/sms on: +18168926958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.



    ReplyDelete
  2. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company
    I am Mrs.Rabeca Rajan I live in Singapore I am from India i was in need of a loan of S$100,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,I made a vow to Myself and God that I will keep sharing my testimony on the internet on how I got my loan. Here its E-mail: powerfinance7@gmail.com
    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS
    1. Your Full names:_______
    2. Contact address:_______
    3. Country Of Residence:______
    4. Loan Amount Required:________
    5. Duration:_____
    6. Gender:_____
    7. Occupation:________
    8. Monthly Income:_______
    9. Date Of Birth:________
    10.Telephone Number:__________

    Email Kindly Contact Him Via: powerfinance7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete