Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pentwater Reduces, RS Disposes Substantial Stakes in Turquoise Hill

February 15 (Cover Mongolia) Valentine’s Day filings reveal that Pentwater Capital Management LP has reduced its stake in Turquoise Hill Resources (NYSE:TRQ, TSX:TRQ) to 6.61% (132,946,400 shares) as of December 31, 2014 from 7.38% (148,482,292 shares) a year earlier.

While RS Investment Management Co. LLC, during the same period, has disposed of its 6.35% stake (127,849,386 shares) entirely.

2 comments:

  1. MB please update this post accordingly. It is misleading.

    RS didn't dispose its trq stake. It is simply changing its name to SailingCapital

    ReplyDelete

  2. I used to be suggested this blog by means of my cousin.
    I am not sure whether or not this put up is
    written by means of him as nobody else recognize such unique about my problem.
    You are wonderful! Thank you!

    My web page::; 안마
    (jk)

    ReplyDelete